SC AMURCO SRL
SC AMURCO SRL, Bacau is an integrated chemical plant – with its main scope of activity being the production of nitrogen based fertilisers and products.
The InterAgro Group has invested over 40 million Euros in an extensive revamp programme for this plant since its acquistition in 1997. The equipment was designed with licences from world-leading technology companies such as:
- Kellogg - USA for ammonia,
- STAMICARBON - Netherlands for urea,
- and with Romanian technologies – operating under IPROCHIM licences.
SC AMURCO SRL Bacau also operates under a comprehensive quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management system in compliance with the norms: ISO 9001: ISO 14001: ISO 18001.
SC AMURCO SRL manufactures the following products:
|Product||Outputs (to/year)||Technical details|
|Urea||420 000||Minimum nitrogen content: 46|
|Ammonia||300 000||Min. ammonia: 99,6|
Outside these products, the company also manufactures and sells:
- Complex fertilisers of NP and NPK types
- AdBlue – Amurnox solutions for NOx reduction in Diesel engines
- Micro-element fertilisers
- De-ionised water
- Ammonia solutions of various concentrations
- Technical oxygen
- Electric power
- Thermal energy
- Industrial water
- Equipment and plants for the chemical industry