DROPIA BEST – ZIMNICEA CO-OPERATIVE
The factory will be built in Zimnicea on the site of SC ZIMTUB SRL. The project has already been approved.
The raw material used will be sunflower, soya and rapeseed and the processing capacities will be the following :
- sunflower – 450T/day
- soy 750 T/day
- rapeseed – 500 T/day
The end products obtained after processing are :
1.Raw degummed oil
- sunflower : 185T/day
- soy : 138T/day
- rapeseed : 209T/day
2. Fodder, residual components:
- sunflower : 160 T/day protein content 40%
- soya: 525 T/day – protein content 49%
- rapeseed : 307 T/day
The factory has a continuous production line, with degumming, pelletising and enclosed filtering sections. The project has been completed in 2010.
The projects proposed for 2010 - 2013, by the Interagro Group are as follows:
- investments in the hydro technical system : modernisation of the irrigation plants, total value of Euro 9 millions with 100% support;
- investments in agriculture and animal husbandry, by financing :
- 4 vegetable farms, Euro 8 million value, 50% support;
- Fruit-growing, Euro 15 million, 50% support;
- Ornamental shrub nursery, Euro 2 million value;
- 2 goats milk farms, Euro 4 million value, 50% support;
- Cereal mill, euro 4 million value;
- Cereal warehouse, 100.000 tons, Euro 6 millions value;
- Concentrated fodder factory, euro 5 millions;
- Concentrated mixed fodder, Euro 3.8 millions, 50% support from the total value of the investment;
- Bread factory, euro 6 million value, 50% support from the total value of the investment.
In the field of green fuels, Interagro Group will invest in green fuel production with the aim to achieve greater fuel efficiency in the chemical Viromet and Donau Chem with an estimated investment of Euro 10 million.
In the field of tourism, InterAgro will invest in a 10 million Euro project, for the “Zimnicea Harbour” project: